THE SHEPHERD’S CALL
YOM TERUAH: The Festival Of Joy - for Our King Returns
SOVEREIGN YAHUSHUAH SON OF DAVID – HE IS HERE!
Family of Messiah YahuShuah Assembly is the end-time Assembly bearing the Ark of the Renewed Covenant.
We proclaim that the Mashiach, the Son of David, has come and will sit on the Throne of David to reign in right-ruling and righteousness as the Light to the world. He will reign over this Assembly because His Name dwells here, and He has chosen us to follow Him throughout our wilderness journey. We have returned to the Almighty to obey His voice.
Lev 23:24-25 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a rest, a remembrance of blowing of trumpets, a set-apart gathering. (25) ‘You do no servile work, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to יהוה.’ ”
This Yom Teruah (Day of Blowing), Family of Messiah will host a ceremony commemorating the Messiah of heaven and earth as our Sovereign, the Prince in our midst Who has come! We will bring to remembrance the restoration of YAH’s creation. El Most High has destroyed the world before on account of sins, but now His Messiah has led us to the truth of His word. The Messiah YahuShuah of Heaven and earth interceded for us to survive and make it through the long hard trials of life in the wilderness. We believe that this Yom Teruah, the Messianic reign of Messiah comes to His Assembly.
The Messiah was revealed to me on the morning of the Festival of New Oil, and His face was lit up with joy! Shortly afterward, I saw the golden oil being poured, and I praised His Name! We shall shout with joy because His coming means freedom from judgment and oppression and a time of peace.
Messiah is with Us!
We believe that this year marks the time of confirming and revealing His Presence with this Assembly. We are the helper (nurse) Ministry that is married to the Mashiach becoming One with Him! Our land is called Hephtsibah (Is. 62:4), and the righteous, set-apart ones of this assembly will be protected and atoned for.
This is the year of making a shout – a noise – of joy for the Master YahuShuah, the Messiah of heaven and earth, the Son of David, because He has built this House of worship. He will take His seat over this Assembly, and together, we are building the Tent of David which has fallen down.
He is calling His flock to come into the set-apart sheepfold. He has returned and revealed Himself to Ruth, the nurse; therefore, we rejoice because His return is like the waters of Noah. Once His sheep are gathered, He shall cover them like Noah and his family within the Ark who were protected from the waters. YAH created a means of protection for the righteous from His wrath. He did it in the time of Noah, and He does it now in the latter day.
Messiah Our Shepherd
This Yom Teruah, we invite Him to take His place to rule over His Assembly, His Bride, and be our Shepherd (Hoshea 2:14-23, Ezek. 34:12-16).
Eze 34:12 “As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so I shall seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered in a day of cloud and thick darkness.
This harvest season, as the olives are gathered, so is Yisra'el being gathered from all over the world.
(13) “And I shall bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the lands, and shall bring them to their own land. And I shall feed them on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl, in the valleys, and in all the dwellings of the land.
(14) “In good pasture I shall feed them, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Yisra’ĕl. They shall lie there in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl.
(15) “I shall feed My flock and make them lie down,” declares the Master יהוה.
(16) “I shall seek out the lost and bring back the strayed. And I shall bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick, but the fat and the strong I shall destroy. I shall feed them with right-ruling.”
(23) “And I shall raise up over them one shepherd, My servant Dawid, and he shall feed them. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.
(24) “And I, יהוה, shall be their Elohim, and My servant Dawid a prince in their midst. I, יהוה, have spoken.
(25) “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them, and make evil beasts cease from the land. And they shall dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the forest.
(26) “And I shall make them and the places all around My hill a blessing, and shall cause showers to come down in their season – showers of blessing they are.
This is the reason to rejoice! YahuShuah the Messiah of Heaven and earth who lived in the first century is our Teacher, the Teacher of Righteousness (Moreh Tsedek). He is our Priest and King and now our Shepherd!
YahuShuah is the Initiator of the Renewed Covenant! After years of trials to test her obedience and endurance, the Messiah of heaven and earth has come to Ruth, and He has revealed His Name to her. It is through His Name that we are saved, and it is through the Covenant of Peace that we are blessed with an inheritance. The Covenant of Peace is now with this Assembly.
The Almighty is bringing His plans to completion through the Mashiach. He made a Renewed Covenant to show His compassion for His people in removing sins from those who know Him and repent from all evil. Through the kindness of Elohim, He grants us repentance and forgiveness, and our sins are erased. When our sins have been atoned for, then there is no judgment.
Coming into His Renewed Covenant is like coming into Noah’s Ark. Isaiah 54 speaks of this covering of protection:
(9) “For this is the waters of Noaḥ to Me, in that I have sworn that the waters of Noaḥ would never again cover the earth, so have I sworn not to be wroth with you, nor to rebuke you.
(10) “For though the mountains be removed and the hills be shaken, My kindness is not removed from you, nor is My covenant of peace shaken,” said יהוה, who has compassion on you.
Connected to the Heavenly Set-Apart Place
My family and I endured through the wilderness, having been tested and tried! Yes, for a little while the wrath of YAH was upon us, and we suffered, even shame and humiliation. Because of lack of knowledge, I was an apostate, but He chose me and my family and placed us on a journey to be set-apart to Him. We were disobedient to the laws and precepts, Torah and commands of the Almighty because we too were deceived by the serpent of old. We inherited falsehood. My fathers and I have sinned and caused destruction in our family line. We did not know the True Messiah who lived about a century before the New Testament was ever written. Elohim saved the Dead Sea Scrolls for now so that we in the latter day we would find the true Messiah and be saved through the Covenant.
Below is a dream that the Almighty gave me in 1991, about 24 years ago. Now in 2015, He has given me more knowledge and understanding as He is bringing His plans to completion.
I found myself coming out of something as if I was being hidden from the storm. I came out looking at the devastation all around, cars upside down, etc. It looked like a massive storm had gone through. I couldn’t see any people as I was walking. Then, I came to a spot near something. I stood there, then water came to my feet like a stream. The water rose to my ankles, then to my knees, then to my waist, then to my head, and over my head. I believe the water turned into a river for swimming. Then I found myself swimming underneath. As I swam under the water, I looked ahead and saw that the waters were too deep, and I felt like I better not go any further. I turned aside and swam out of the water. Then, I found myself standing on this beautiful shore with lots of trees on both sides, I believe it was the Promised Land! I awoke and thought: behind me was massive devastation and before me was the land of Promise.
I dreamed this dream in January of 1991, and eight months later in September, at the season of Yom Teruah, I found it all written in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 47. My dream confirmed the prophecy of Ezekiel which is now being fulfilled (Ezek. 47:1-10).
Twenty-four years ago, through this dream, YAH showed me that I was somehow connected to the Set-Apart Place because that is where the waters flow from! I have had several dreams throughout my journey of the River, the flowing waters, and I've seen the stream flowing from under the threshold of the Set-Apart Place. Family members and friends also have had dreams that confirmed what YAH was telling us.
The River of Life Flows to His Place of Refuge!
Now I understand that someone must be chosen in the earth to go the distance in converting his/her life to set-apartness in order for the Messiah to be revealed and be joined to him/her as one in a marriage. Like Adam and Chawwah, the Messiah and His helper had to become one. The light of the Messiah of heaven and earth must be within His chosen one to bring esteem to YAH. One must fully return to YAH to His commandments to obey them while at the same time giving up his life to be an offering to the Most High. This will bring the Presence of Mashaich.
The river of life is a sign of His Presence. The Set-Apart Place has to be in the midst and the stream from the River of Life or the Living waters must be flowing. The living waters of life flow out from the set-apart place so that the dead will live and the living never die.
Eze 47:12 “And by the bank of the stream, on both sides, grow all kinds of trees used for food, whose leaves do not wither and fruit do not fail. They bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the set-apart place. And their fruit shall be for food, and their leaves for healing.”
Noah found favor with Elohim, and Noah obeyed Him to build a place of refuge that would cover the people from YAH’s wrath. The place of refuge was the Ark. Noah endured and built. So, too, we must endure in our obedience while the Messiah builds the spiritual house that is a refuge for the people. The set-apart place is in our midst, and the living stream flows through this Assembly giving life to all who come.
The Coming of Mashiach is Near!
Earlier this month, I believe I saw my beloved YahuShuah, and His description is in the Song of Shelomoh chapter 5. I am a witness that He is with us! I believe that at this season, the prophecies spoken by the prophets Daniel, Ezekiel, YirmiYahu, and YeshaYahu are coming to pass. The Messiahs of heaven and earth meet:
Dan 7:9 “I was looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days was seated. His garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head was like clean wool, His throne was flames of fire, its wheels burning fire.
(13) “I was looking in the night visions and saw One like the Son of Enosh, coming with the clouds of the heavens! And He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.
(14) “And to Him was given rulership and preciousness and a reign, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His rule is an everlasting rule which shall not pass away, and His reign that which shall not be destroyed.
The wicked ones shall be judged and destroyed from the earth and after their fall, the set-apart ones shall receive the reign:
(26) ‘But the Judgement shall sit, and they shall take away its rule, to cut off and to destroy, until the end.
(27) ‘And the reign, and the rulership, and the greatness of the reigns under all the heavens, shall be given to the people, the set-apart ones of the Most High. His reign is an everlasting reign, and all rulerships shall serve and obey Him.’
Be Inscribed for Life! Be Protected & Receive an Inheritance!
It is the season of Yom Teruah, and the Reign of Mashiach has begun! Elohim will cover us and save us, and the wicked He will judge so that we, the set-apart ones, inherit the earth. The foreigners and the strangers who have joined themselves to YAH shall also have an inheritance. The trumpets will sound summoning all those who believe in the Name of יהוה to join this Assembly and sign the Covenant of Peace so that they are covered in the Day of Wrath. We believe that if you sign now at the time of Yom Teruah, then El Most High will accept you and inscribe your name in the Book of Life in the heaven.
Not only will you be inscribed in Heaven but also in the earth. For years, every Yom Teruah, we prayed for our names to be inscribed in the Book of Life, but we never gave thought to our name also being inscribed in the Book of the Covenant in the earth, for the Scriptures say that He inscribes in the registry of the people. (Psa_87:6 - יהוה does write, In the register of the peoples, “This one was born there.” Selah. )
The Messiah of heaven and earth is One, and He dwells with us through the Set-Apart Spirit of יהוה. Through Him, we have returned and have inherited our portion of the inheritance. YAH has revealed my identity to be from Ephrayim and Yahudah which have become one tribe, the tribe of YAH, and I am now receiving my portion of the inheritance.
(13) Thus said the Master יהוה, “This is the border by which you inherit the land, according to the twelve tribes of Yisra’ĕl, two portions for Yosĕph.
(14) “And you shall inherit it, each one the same as his brother. For I lifted My hand in an oath to give it to your fathers, and this land shall fall to you as your inheritance.
Invitation to Return to YAH and Enter His Covenant
Now, all those who join themselves to this House will be spared from the judgment that is on the earth. You will be protected from death because here the living waters flow. Also, because we have received our portion of the inheritance in the earth, all those who join with us will also receive a portion.
(21) “And you shall divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Yisra’ĕl.
(22) “And it shall be that you divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who sojourn in your midst and who bear children among you. And they shall be to you as native-born among the children of Yisra’ĕl – with you they have an inheritance in the midst of the tribes of Yisra’ĕl.
(23) “And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger sojourns, there you give him his inheritance,” declares the Master יהוה.
Be inscribed in the Heavenly Book of Life to have life and escape the judgment, and be inscribed in the Book of the Covenant in the earth to have a good life and receive your inheritance!